Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for working with sales reps and deliver sales enablement initiatives when and how it will resonate most with them. Will be directly responsible for deploying programs to the field measuring the results of those programs as well as new hires. This role will be a liaison between the sales, marketing teams, and product team.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine Sales enablement priorities with stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPI’s to the stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with Sales team
- Work with marketing on revamping the sales playbook
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps, and sales managers including certification
- Create educational for ongoing training
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team.
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need.
Desired Experience and skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years experience in a high performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- Experience with content management and learning management software
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who learns quickly.