Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing various functions, primarily to improve sales operation processes and efficiency of the sales department. Will align opportunity sales strategy, and evaluating the general health of the sales process, to help Securonix sales organization run effectively and efficiently.
- Serve as subject matter expert and offer professional advice on territory sizing and alignment
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales and marketing management team
- Responsible for onboarding all new hires into SFDC and other technology stacks.
- Analyze data and provide important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to non-technical audience
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations Manager to manage and ensure an effective SFDC that adds value
- Oversee reporting and administration
- Work together with sales team and leadership to implement sales plans
- Provide marketing operations support such as email distributions, collateral, and promotional inventory management
- Create account assets in SFDC
Desired Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science, or in a related field.
- Experience with sales strategy execution, data analysis, and sales analytics; KPI’s reporting and operations management.
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience.
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing scorecards and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to senior leaders
- Experience in Account Segmentation in territories
- In-depth working and administrative experience with Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Advanced Excel knowledge working with large data-sets (utilize complex formulas).
- Experience using Tableau or similar visualization software
- Effective communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, possessing multi-tasking skills and efficiency in managing business goals
- Problem solving skills: Applicants must be creative individuals with ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions, as well as demonstrate skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Motivated self-starter who can focus on achieving a set goal with limited supervision.