Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The CyberSecurity Regional Sales candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth and significantly scaling the security market segment. This is an individual contributor role and will have a close working relationship with the sales leadership team. The Regional Sales leader must provide outstanding sales skills and the ability to work with a global virtual team to ensure he/she achieves financial targets and ultimately drive Securonix’s growth objectives. In addition, this Sales Professional must build and lead Securonix (SX) efforts to engage, manage, and grow relationships globally with a select named systems integrators (SI’s) and/or Value-Added Resellers assigned for strategic alliance development for go-to-market.
- The Mid-Market Sales candidate is an individual contributor that must be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- The ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- He/She will be a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, “best practices,” and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- Collaborative and win-win approach to engaging with systems integrators, clients and partners.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry working with Security
- Experience evangelizing, building, coordinating, and executing a sales strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience and proven track-record selling large, complex security solutions across business units at the C-level
- Prefer have experienced with CyberSecurity Sales / Software Security Sales (not hardware), since it's a complex solution candidate must have Security background or experience
- Any experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise security solutions into CIO/CISO of large organizations.
- Must have a portfolio of 15-20 accounts in the territory that will meet with him/her within the first 90 days.
- Must have a network of current sales professionals in the partner community.
- Executive presence, highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills
- Drive execution and operational excellence within the security market area.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Willing to travel within the territory, Southern California and Arizona as needed.
- He/She will have had personal sales success during his/her career.
- The successful candidate will immediately understand the significant potential to continue accelerating Securonix’s penetration of the marketplace and will be attracted to the opportunity of building and growing the enterprise business.
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Build a direct and partner-sourced pipeline for joint engagement to grow Securonix pipeline
- Be willing to educate partners about product portfolio and opportunity identification
- Be willing to work with the partner reps to address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Must be highly organized, incredibly personable, likeable, and process oriented
- Must have outstanding customer facing skills, excellent communication skills, follow-up and must be hard-working
- Develop and execute personal learning plan to stay current on competitive offerings and Securonix solutions for UEBA, Next Gen SIEM and Security Data Lakes
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.