Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. Summary
Due to Securonix’ s expansive growth within EMEA, we are seeking motivated self-starter to be our regional sales director for the Southern Europe region. As the regional sales director you will be responsible for taking Securonix to market within the Southern European regions, leveraging both channel partners and direct contacts to sell into the top enterprise clients across the Southern Europe region. Because this position would be a stand-alone position, we are looking for a true hunter that can work remotely with sales engineering and channel sales across EMEA.
- Develop and implement go to market strategies to increase brand awareness and market share within the Southern European Region.
- Prospect enterprise companies within the Southern European region through networking, referrals, channel partners and marketing campaigns to successfully build pipelines.
- Collaborate with VP of sales and inside sales to identify strategic approaches to develop opportunities.
- Travel to existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and industry events.
- Successfully build pipelines, managing the sales process through to close of new business.
- Develop a deep understanding of Securonix’s offering.
- 5+ years direct and channel enterprise software selling experience within cyber security to large enterprises.
- In depth knowledge of cyber security with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding individual sales quotas.
- Proven experience of taking companies or products to market within the region.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.