Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Vice President, APJ Sales will be responsible for driving revenue growth and significantly scaling the market segment. This individual will have a close working relationship with the executive leadership team. The Vice President, APJ Sales must provide outstanding sales leadership, coaching and direction to achieve financial targets and ultimately drive Securonix’s growth objectives.
- A high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- Executive presence highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate will have demonstrated experience scaling an organization, and the ability to manage enterprise-based solution selling.
- A collaborative manager and strong influencer with superior interpersonal skills and strong business acumen.
- Previous leadership experience with the capacity to influence is important, as is experience with personnel hiring, mentoring, and training across a multitude of different sales-driven personalities.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- Possesses a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter and has worked cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Senior Management in a world-class sales environment.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, best practices, and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- Proactive mentality, with the foresight to intervene and provide support to Sales personnel when needed.
- Bright, dynamic, and possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales.
- Willing to travel across APJ and to the United States as global pandemic permits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrable track record of building, coordinating, and executing a sales strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- 10+ years of relevant experience and proven track-record selling Cybersecurity solutions across business units at the C-level.
- Drive execution and operational excellence within APJ market area (ASEAN, ANZ, Asia North, Japan).
- Strong operational management and team skills essential to managing both customers and subordinates are necessary to establish and sustain strong working relationships, particularly in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop, mentor, recruit, and retain top sales talent. Train team members on enterprise selling best practices and build a team that is comfortable conducting senior-level discussions for new business.
- Ability to negotiate contracts of a significant nature.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred