Securonix provides the Next-Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities.
The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Position Summary:
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth and significantly scaling the North/South India market segment. This individual contributor will have a close working relationship with the sales leadership team. She/He must provide outstanding sales skills and the ability to work with a global virtual team to ensure he/she achieves financial targets and ultimately drive Securonix’s growth objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 10 + years of experience in selling to enterprises preferably in the cyber security space. One who has covered the entire region (south or north India). Consultative in nature and a tech background would be a big plus.
- Should have solid relationships with CISOs and CIOs in the region. Experience evangelizing, building, coordinating, and executing a sales strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Several years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise solutions into CIO/CISO of large organizations.
- Executive presence, highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills
- Drive execution and operational excellence within the India market area.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Willing to travel across India and to the United States as needed.
- He/She will have had exceptional personal sales success during his/her career.
- The successful candidate will immediately understand the significant potential to continue accelerating Securonix’s penetration of the marketplace and will be attracted to the opportunity of building and growing the enterprise business.
- Recruit and on-board named-SI’s preapproved for strategic relationships
- Identify and map key SI personnel to engage in India region
- Be the liaison between partners and Securonix. Engage partner teams and leadership with Securonix senior management, sales and technical teams
- Introduce and engage SX senior leadership (CRO, CTO, CEO, COO, VP Global Alliances, Partnership Executive) to build productive business relationships with influential SI leaders
- Identify joint marketing and business development opportunities to integrate SX capabilities into SI programs and services business models, with examples including:
- SX UEBA into Insider Threat programs
- SX SIEM into NextGen SOC programs and MSSP offerings
- SX capabilities into SI Demo Centers and scripts
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Build partner-sourced pipeline for joint engagement to grow Securonix pipeline
- Educate about product portfolio and opportunity identification
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Develop and execute personal learning plan to stay current on competitive offerings and Securonix solutions for UEBA, Next Gen SIEM and Security Data Lake
- She/He will be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- The ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- He/she will be a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, “best practices,” and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- A collaborative and win-win approach to engaging with systems integrators, clients and partners.
A university degree is preferred.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.