Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities.
The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong engineering leader to manage and grow a team of front-end and back-end engineers. You are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a track record of technical expertise and management responsibility. You will grow, hire and establish your team. You will guide, mentor, and motivate them to deliver the best work they can do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will play a Hands-on Technical Lead role who will be very familiar with the technical work design and development of the features and be able to get involved at the development and code level as required.
• You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
• You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
• You will meet 1-1 with team members on a regular basis.
• You will plan and support career development.
• You will recruit and retain top-tier engineers.
• You have experience in establishing and fostering a DevOps culture with Agile development methodologies
• Experience in designing, developing, and delivering scalable, full-stack software solutions on the Cloud using Microservices based Architecture
• You have solid expertise with Java, Spring Boot, Angular JS, Angular 5,6, JQuery
• Experience with Big Data technologies like Kafka, SOLR, Redis
• You have proven people management and leadership skills, and a proven track record of mentoring and coaching team members.
• You are passionate about building and fostering engineering practices and processes that improve the quality and productivity of the team including version control, test-driven development, continuous integration, build/test/release
automation, and continuous deployment.
• Proven foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
What We Offer You:
• A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open-source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
• A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
• A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.