Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Director, Partner Marketing
We are looking for an experienced partner marketer to help accelerate our go-to-market strategy. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with our Partner Development team to develop compelling joint value propositions for new and existing partners, execute launch plans in our partner channels, and drive growth through co-marketing and enablement. You will develop a deep understanding of our partner needs and develop content to support and grow the relationship.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on partner marketing experience and extensive experience within SaaS companies.
As The Director, Partner Product Marketing, You Will
• Collaborate with a cross functional team to build and advance Securonix’s partner program
• Develop and execute on GTM plans for partners and channel partners
• Identify, prioritize and pursue partner marketing and co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness with customers and prospects
• Build joint value propositions and compelling messaging and positioning to empower our sales team and partner teams to drive joint opportunities
• Develop ecosystem content, collateral, and enablement together with partners including webinars, presentations, videos, case studies, one pagers, competitive intelligence, training and more
• Present and engage with customers in partnership events and webinars
• 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B Partner and/or Product Marketing
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environments
• Proven ability to influence internal & external cross-functional teams
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is aligned with this job description.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.