Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
This position is new to the Securonix family and would report directly to the Director(Manager) of Customer Success Operations. This role would provide a hybrid of administrative and functional support to the Customer Success Management team and serve as our primary resource for maintaining and supporting the overall forward momentum of the CSM program development goals. The day to day responsibilities will be driven by the CS Operations Deliverables outlined below and
CS Operations Deliverables
- Define and document respective roles and responsibilities among multiple customer-facing teams for managing risk, creating mitigation plans, driving retention plays and developing onboarding best practices
- Design and help launch shared process, shared customer data, and a common set of standards to facilitate interlocks among these teams
- Define and manage the evolution and adoption of Gainsight to meet business needs. Fully leverage the Gainsight investment to support customer management processes. Interface into sales and onboarding systems (Salesforce.com, SmartSheets).
- Gather requirements for and design approaches for supporting a closed-loop process to share knowledge about customer risk or expansion opportunities
- Measure the direct impact of your work via shared KPI goals
Essential duties & responsibilities:
What do we need from you?
- Manage team calendar, coordinate calls across multiple calendars/vendors as needed
- Manage meeting recordings and create meeting archive
- Coordinate semi-annual in-person team meetings (event-coordination)
- Compile monthly/quarterly reports and distribute to stakeholders
- Manage reporting requests from external teams and engage Operations Analyst to build reports to meet requirements
- Compile/Manage the agenda for team calls. Schedule/confirm with guests
- Compile and prepare drafts of team newsletters, distribution of final drafts
- Manage internal team member onboarding process to the CS Team/ Identify areas of improvement
- Assist with building Presentations and documentation on processes
- Assist with the development and management of the knowledge base.
- Assist with the management and tracking of larger team projects.
- Other administrative tasks as they come up
*Due to the nature of this role being a brand new function the list of responsibilities may evolve over time.
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Time Management
- com, SmartSheet, Gainsight exposure is helpful but not required
- Supportive background recommended
- Creativity and attention to vocabulary and vernacular is highly desirable
- Ability to manage competing priorities and self driven
- Position will be fully remote and proven track record of success in remote work is desired
- Interest in process design and development is helpful
- Interest in Customer Success as a practice/methodology is suggested
- Interest in SIEM, UEBA, and Information Security is recommended