Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
- 10+ yrs. Should have worked in past SIEM Engineering operations role
- Should know ITIL standards and proceses
- This role requires working 2 additional Saturdays in a month (Bank working days)
- Ensuring smooth implementation, execution of projects, and immediate support to users of the product
- Plan and Orchestrate New Data Source Onboarding and track the product issues
- Collaborating with various client teams on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to resolve their queries in terms of all aspects of the product
- Communicating relevant business information, providing structured feedback to senior management, and making product suggestions internally
- Technical resources management, Track product/service issues, Adhoc requests from Customers, Prioritize based on the criticality, and work towards closure.
- Escalation Management, Ensuring smooth implementation, execution of projects, and immediate support to users of the product
- Monitoring service levels and acting as a point of contact for all complex problems, resolving the on-ground issues effectively and efficiently adhering to SLA compliance.
- Generate metrics and dashboards on need basis, for executive reviews
- Work with internal support teams expediting current issues towards closure
- Maintain documents & Runbooks and ensure members are adhering to the protocols defined.
- Provide customer with weekly/monthly project/service status and highlight any risks, issues and scope changes occurring in the project.
- Providing delivery opinion, risk assessment (mitigation strategies), architecture suggestions etc.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.