Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- 3-5 years of overall Server administration experience with a minimum of 2 years experience on public cloud [ AWS ]
- Experience in system administration with a Linux operating system
- Experience in live production systems and troubleshooting production issues with applications and systems in operations
- Familiarity with Cloud-based defensive systems, alert analysis and networking architecture
- Thorough background on general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing.
- Experience with configuration and management of authentication technologies, including Active Directory, VPN, FreeIPA,etc.,
- Deployment of multi-tier, multi-tenant, auto scaling, high- availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to Business Continuity and availability best practice
- Expertise in Automation frameworks like Ansible, Puppet and Chef
- Expertise in Cloud provisioning and configuration technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, Azure Resource Manager — ARM and Packer
- Knowledge of Hadoop & SAS or any other analytical solutions is preferred
- You’ll work with your client and team to inform strategy and architecture design
- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of infrastructure on various Cloud platforms.
- Setup, manage, and maintain infrastructure (servers, network, security).
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solutions based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria.
- Define, document, and communicate the project progress to project management and project teams.
- Provide support for cloud infrastructure by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions.
- Participate in on-call support activities [after-office hours] for upgrades, backups, troubleshooting, migration as needed.
- Build scripts and automation for backup strategy, continuous integration/delivery, and monitoring for root cause analysis.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Professional
- AWS Advanced Networking/Security Speciality Certification
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.