Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect
advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Writes efficient and elegant code and tests software (build and support).
- Work with product management team, gathering requirements, determines operational feasibility, come up with solution designs, development of code, testing (scalability, functionality, and resilience), QA/UAT/BETA approval, cloud rollout.
- Cloud deployment, enhancement, and support for issues for modules owned.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solution.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software (approx. 25%).
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- A bachelor’s/masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum three to five years of experience writing production level code in Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
- Hands on experience with one or more Big Data Technologies (Kafka, Spark, Redis, Solr, Hbase, HDFS) and/or Microservices.
- Experience with building APIs/Webservices/SDKs.
- Real passion for agile, test-driven development (TDD), continuous
integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship experience.
Good to haves:
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud Technologies (S3, ECS, Lambda) or Azure/GCP.
- Knowledge of Data Aggregation Technologies (syslog, Splunk, Arcsight, S3).
- UI Development using latest Front-end frameworks preferably ReactJS.
- Cloud/SaaS development experience and security analytics knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, JWT, JSON, XML, etc).
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, Swagger/OpenAPI etc.
- Experience in JUnit.