Description Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the software applications based on requirements/design documents using technologies like Java/ Kafka / AWS
- Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
- Optimise & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Participate in strategic projects that improve operational efficiency
- Analyse data flow within kafka and various boundary and custom web applications to resolve issues and to identify process improvements
- Develop programs on supported database technologies and programming platforms
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- 5+ Yrs with Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or IT.
- Java 8 with Spring Boot
- Event Driven Architecture
- RESTful/Service Oriented Architectures/Web Sockets
- KAFKA/Shell script/Ansible/Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Test-Driven Development
- Redis, timeseries
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.