Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
- Hands-on deployment of SIEM and/or UEBA solutions, with a functional understanding of UEBA and SIEM components.
- 4 years or more experience in SIEM Administration / Installation / Implementation with a good understanding of SIEM components, troubleshooting, and data source onboarding with any SIEM/Next-Gen SIEM tool.
- Worked on configuring log forwarding on Network devices, security devices, DLP, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with basic Linux navigation commands including file manipulation, enterprise software installation from CLI, and basic administration tasks. Preferably CentOS/RHEL/Kali Linux/Ubuntu.
- Strong understanding of Networking/traffic fundamentals and Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
- Basic knowledge of DDL/DML queries and syntax on any DB Engine.
- Basic understanding of Security monitoring, incident response processes, and technologies.
- Good outside the box thinking towards troubleshooting.
- Experience in customer handling.
- A good part of your role will involve continuous learning. So you're open to learning new technologies and require less classroom training.
Good to have:
- Solid troubleshooting skills with a good understanding of how to use the OSI model in day-to-day work.
- A good understanding and exposure to Cyber Security attacks and techniques.
- Any Cyber Security/Linux certificate is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Understanding or proficiency in Big Data platforms/Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS) is an added advantage.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.