Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
This person will specifically focus on Enterprise accounts headquartered within , with a focus on the city in which they are based. Previous experience selling into that space is required. The candidate will prospect, attain, grow and maintain the territory while working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidate’s business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell the Securonix platform. Overall the candidate will be responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Selling Software as a Service (SaaS), solutions and services to current and prospective customers; working with other sales team members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand customers.
- Prospecting within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Developing a deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition.
- Implementing aspects of territory and account management and development; identifying accounts with high "close" potential, qualifying and forecasting time frames to close business.
- Preparing standard quotations and proposal information as needed; working with other departments to create and finalise contracts.
- Following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Customising selling solution using Proof of Concept and customer data.
- Assuming a consultative role in dealing with technical issues; utilising solutions-selling methodology, strategic concepts, and techniques.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to customers at the highest level of management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers in this territory
- 8+ years of experience successfully selling ROI-driven, networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software Solutions to C-level decision-makers.
- The candidate will have had exceptional personal sales success during his/her early career, preferably followed by a strong track record of leading and managing a sales team within a well-regarded growth company
- Ability to communicate technical and business value of Securonix Platform solutions effectively to all prospective stakeholders
- Extensive account management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships
- Provide “whiteboard” executive briefings to prospective customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analysing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan
- Domain experience with security architectures, policy and cloud security
Ability to initiate and lead
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to relate technical and business concepts to applications and user needs; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel as business needs require
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.