Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced threats, insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. Job Description:
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Securonix is searching for a Cloud Architect, Come join Securonix’s new Cloud Architecture team working on a new SaaS Cloud Product, Securonix Cloud. Work on a small team with a big impact that designs cloud product implementations for our software engineering, architecture group and infrastructure teams. You’ll design the architecture for the infrastructure that runs all of our cloud products. Projects include: scale-to-zero, disaster recovery, application resiliency, cost controls and best use of cloud provider services. You’ll create architecture designs, guides and work with groups on implementation serving as an SME on the designs.What you’ll do:
- Cloud Architecture Design
- Design and contribute to a library of patterns documented based on our current product portfolio
- Act as an SME for end-to-end cloud architecture including networking, provisioning, access, compute and storage for Cloud Engineering and product management teams
- Ensure best practices for build and deploy tool chains for containers in a cloud environment like AWS
- Originate solutions architecture and evaluate alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud deployment models
- Help define good design patterns and solutions for high availability, disaster recovery for applications and orchestration systems like Kubernetes
- Drive scope, requirements analysis and technical design for application build, product configuration, testing and deployment
- Provide forward thinking thought leadership with fellow team members solving complex business requirements and how technology can contribute to these efforts
- Ensure cloud architecture documents and designs reflect current decisions and models
- Participate in the Cloud Architecture Review Board
- 7 or more years experience with at least two disciplines including network management, application development, Kubernetes, containers, software architecture, virtualization, Internet/CDN
- 3 or more years working experience with AWS – designing for cost, resiliency
- Strong understanding of services based software architecture and good practices with implementing on cloud providers – working with external teams
- Understanding of CI/CD systems, automation technologies like terraform, ArgoCD, harness, gitlab
- Good experience with systems thinking and systems design
- Able to discuss technical concepts with low technical or non-technical personnel as well as senior leadership
- Strong ability to listen, perform active listening skills in order to understand and refine requirements from stakeholders and communicate effectively with technical team members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or a related study, or have equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.