Securonix is looking for an accomplished UX leader, experienced at mentoring and coaching
designers, to lead and grow our strategic user experience practice. You’ll lead a team of product
designers and researcher to craft an intuitive and delightful user experience for our enterprise
security customers. You'll use human-centered design methodologies to identify customer needs
and opportunities; and create a compelling vision for our product. The ideal candidate will be
someone who is passionate, wants to design solutions for cyber security and Security Operations
Centers, with extensive experience designing elegant and simple solutions to highly technical
problems. As a Director of UX you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through
providing world class UX design to our growing product portfolio.
- Lead and grow the UX practice including driving roadmap, headcount planning, and processes/practices ensuring the design team is optimally aligned to achieve our business results.
- Balance tactical execution with a clear product design vision that brings measurable user value.
- Collaborate with and influence leaders in R&D, and business stakeholders to ensure that design objectives and priorities are aligned with goals to maximize impact and user value.
- Reinforce a design-thinking culture that leverages the best product, technology, and innovative talent.
- Recruit best-in-class talent to grow the practice.
- Contributing to long term planning and ongoing strategy.
- A track record of designing high-quality digital enterprise products as a leader and the ability to craft an overall vision to guide the team.
- 7+ years of experience in multiple design disciplines (UX, UI, design systems, prototyping).
- Deep, modern understanding of design specializations (product design, user research, service design).
- Able to take business strategy and customer research insights and transform them into detailed plan and roadmap that delivers business results.
- Ability to build a UX practice growth plan and budget.
- A track record of growing and mentoring staff in a broad range of design skills and processes.
- Demonstrates executive-level presentation and communication skills for audiences inside and outside the design team.
- Experience with Lean UX in an Agile environment and rapid / prototyping techniques.
- A passionate advocate for the customer, who never loses sight of the big picture.
- An authentic, empathetic, and inspiring leader, dedicated to the growth and success of people.
- Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience.
- Previous design experience with SaaS analytics or security related products is desirable.
- Previous design experience with SaaS analytics or security related products is desirable
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.