Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sector.
- The ideal Cyber Threat Content Operations Engineer is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently.
- As a Cyber Threat Content Operations Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment.
- The Cyber Threat Content Operations Engineer is a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts working on cutting edge technology. The hire will be responsible for supporting expansion and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams which will impact the overall UEBA (User Entity Behaviour Analytics) use cases.
Cloud Content Engineer Will Be Responsible For
- End to end operations management of supported/custom data sources
- Data validation for any supported data sources
- Content validation for all the out-of-the-box use cases and threat models
- Implementation and validation of supported dashboards and reports
- Coordinate with product management &, engineering for troubleshooting connector integration issues for various products
- Work with data and analytics experts from Securonix Threat Labs to strive for greater functionality in our data systems and streamline supported data parsing and use case configurations
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Ticket creation, documentation, remedial administration, Ownership of Incidents reported, work independently to troubleshoot & investigate incoming alerts within strict SLA boundaries.
- Communication – Provides clear and timely written and verbal updates (including technical details).
- Results-Oriented – Identifies, confronts and overcomes barriers to successful completion of a task or project; “puts first things first”.
- Self-Aware – Aware of impact on others; aware of strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborative – Encourages a participative process; has a “win-win” orientation.
- Adaptable – Capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology as a major.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases – REDIS preferably, object-oriented/object function scripting languages (1 of the following): Python, Java, Bash.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Amazon, Azure and Google, Linux and Mysql
- Good to have knowledge on log collection and forwarding technologies such as Syslog-NG, rsyslog, Nxlog, Windows Event Forwarding.
What you can expect:
- Learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to grow with Securonix and develop their careers.
- Securonix is a fast-paced, highly matrix-ed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success.
- Work with highly intelligent, passionate resources based on multiple Geo locations.
- We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts determined as per business need and also have a non-standard workweek(Ex: Tue - Sat, Wed-Sun). While we have 5 days a workweek, it is not necessary that the weekend is Saturday and Sunday. You may get your week off on any day of the week (Mon/Tue, Thu/Fri).
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.