Description Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.Work with:
- Java and Python based micro-service and applications
- Relational data modelling and batch processing on SQL databases
- Distributed processing framework like Spark
- Streaming data platforms like Kafka or AWS Kinesis
- Realtime stream processing frameworks like Spark Streaming, Flink or Kafka Stream
- Cloud computing systems like Amazon Web Services
- Big Data analytics tools like Hive or Spark SQL
- Design, develop and maintain scalable Java micro-service application and services to manage customer related data
- Work closely with product management, business, engineers, cross-functional analysts and data scientist
- Designing of new systems and redesigning of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, and newer technologies
- Demonstrates master hands-on capability to drive components to delivery from inception to final product.
- Recommends and contributes to software engineering best practices, including those that have enterprise-wide impact.
- Takes accountability for the quality, total cost of ownership, maintainability and security of any component or application produced.
- Performs as an expert in all parts of the software development lifecycle (e.g., coding, testing, development) and coaches other around such practices.
- Converses in many technologies and learns new technologies quickly.
- Ability to provide a clear and concise explanation of business strategy, technical concepts, designs or implementation to a non-technical audience.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technologies and knows when/how/if to apply them appropriately.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer/solution architect
- 5+ years of experience with Java, SpringBoot, and Reactive Frameworks
- 3+ years of experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment
- Proficiency in developing applications with at least one compiled language (Java, C++,GoLang, Rust).
- Experience using AWS to build end to end distributed technical solutions (ALB, ECS, EC2, Fargate, Lambda,etc.) and as well as general cloud native applications.
- Has experience creating microservices and adopting application containerization using tools like Docker.
- Familiarity with messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis) as well as relational
- (MySQL/Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo, Cassandra, ElasticSearch) databases is a plus.
- Extensive experience working with structured and unstructured data platforms, ELT/ETL, and
- Data Modeling
- Experience with Test Driven Development JUnit or TestNG frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with big data systems such as Hadoop, Spark is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning and Statistical Frameworks is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL Database like MongoDB is a plus