Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We are looking for a Technical Incident Manager who has knowledge in Cloud/SaaS or Infrastructure services or Linux platforms and collaborate with team members across geo.
- Execute the procedures and policies to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to customers (both internal and external) and adherence to SLA and OLA in a 24x7 operational environment.
- Complete understanding of our product and drive services to restoration.
- Hosting the bridge calls and driving the resolver groups to obtain resolution and root cause.
- Responsible for communications with the stakeholders (internal and external)
- Incident ownership by managing incidents based on urgency and impact to customer’s business.
- Provide ideas to improvise the Incident handling process.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts and provide weekend support as a part 24x7 coverage as per Organisation’s business requirement.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively communicate with a wide range of customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a team player with the ability to produce quality results in a dynamic set up.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience.
- ITIL foundation certification is desirable.
- Experience working in Cloud/SaaS environment or Infrastructure services or Linux platforms is an added advantage.
- The candidate should have an overall experience of 4-6 years with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft tools.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.