Regional Sales Director
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2022
Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for driving revenue growth and significantly scaling the security market segment. This individual contributor will have a close working relationship with the sales leadership team. The Regional Sales Director must provide outstanding sales skills and the ability to work with a global virtual team to ensure he/she achieves financial targets and ultimately drive Securonix’s growth objectives. In addition, the Regional Sales Director will build and lead Securonix (SX) efforts to engage, manage, and grow relationships globally with a select named systems integrators (SI’s) and/or Value-Added Resellers assigned for strategic alliance development for go-to-market.
- The Regional Sales Director will be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- The ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- He/She will be a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, “best practices,” and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- Collaborative and win-win approach to engaging with systems integrators, clients and partners.
- Experience evangelizing, building, coordinating, and executing a sales strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- 6+ years of relevant experience and proven track-record selling large, complex enterprise solutions across business units at the C-level
- Several years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise security solutions into CIO/CISO of large organizations.
- Must have a portfolio of 15-20 enterprise accounts in the territory that will meet with him/her within the first 90 days.
- Must have a network of current enterprise sales professionals in the partner community including Optiv.
- Executive presence, highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills
- Drive execution and operational excellence within the security market area.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Willing to travel within the territory, to CA and TX as needed.
- He/She will have had personal sales success during his/her career.
- The successful candidate will immediately understand the significant potential to continue accelerating Securonix’s penetration of the marketplace and will be attracted to the opportunity of building and growing the enterprise business.
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Build a direct and partner-sourced pipeline for joint engagement to grow Securonix pipeline
- Be willing to educate partners about product portfolio and opportunity identification
- Be willing to work with the partner reps to address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Develop and execute personal learning plan to stay current on competitive offerings and Securonix solutions for UEBA, Next Gen SIEM and Security Data Lakes