Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The ideal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment.
- The Associate CIE is part of the Cloud Operations team, supporting Securonix cloud’s 24/7 Infrastructure monitoring and operational responsibilities for our client's application environments hosted on our cloud infrastructure.
- The Associate CIE monitors and maintains our Cloud environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The goal of the team, and the overall organization, is to build strong customer relationships and deliver total customer satisfaction through world-class support.
Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Will Be Responsible For:
- This position will be monitoring the cloud infrastructure; identifying; troubleshooting issues; reviewing and creating tickets with good documentation; managing incident tickets; escalating issues; working with engineers to resolve issues and alerts; and participating in other operational activities when needed.
- First level support for all Infrastructure monitoring events, based on documented instructions. Improving infrastructure operations, scalability, and availability through better use of monitoring tools and proactive monitoring.
- Monitor events, Alert validation, and raise tickets for events unresolved post SOP execution. Watch closely, analyze, review and report on all alerts that are generated in real-time. Perform initial troubleshooting on most alerts that are generated.
- Ticket creation, documentation, remedial administration, Ownership of Incident
- Acknowledge cases and tickets, assigned to the infrastructure queue as the first level of support. Resolve low- and medium-complexity issues by executing defined SOPs” under the responsibilities.
- Update ticket based on client feedback on calls or change in the alert.
- Work independently to troubleshoot & investigate incoming alerts within strict SLA boundaries.
- Communication – Provides clear and timely written and verbal updates (including technical details).
- Results-Oriented – Identifies confronts and overcomes barriers to successful completion of a task or project; “puts first things first”.
- Self-Aware – Aware of impact on others; aware of strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborative – Encourages a participative process; has a “win-win” orientation.
- Adaptable – Capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Minimum 6 months experience in Infrastructure monitoring or equivalent certifications.
- Familiarity with either SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud infrastructure.
- Linux, AWS, Hadoop, MySQL basic knowledge.
- Demonstrates good analytical skills in dealing with incident detection, resolution, and coordination of resolution efforts with both our customer and internal resolver teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Good interpersonal communication with other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related technical education.
What you can expect:
- Learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to grow with Securonix and develop their careers.
- Securonix is a fast-paced, highly matrix-ed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success.
- Work with highly intelligent, passionate resources based of multiple Geo locations.
- We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts determined as per business need and also have a non-standard workweek(Ex: Tue - Sat, Wed-Sun). While we have 5 days a workweek, it is not necessary that the weekend is Saturday and Sunday. You may get your week off on any day of the week (Mon/Tue, Thu/Fri).
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.