Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Summary & Responsibilities:
The role of the Security Engineer is to support the pre-sales team in implementing and demonstrating the capabilities of the Securonix SIEM and UEBA solutions to our customers throughout the pre-sales cycle.
What to expect:
- Work with UEBA and Cybersecurity SME's to conduct end to end POC's in customer environment globally.
- Architect and implement Securonix solution and perform data analytics to identify actionable threats globally.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with client security teams and other key technical stakeholders.
- Work on Hadoop Environments and deploy use cases using Securonix Patented Machine Learning Algorithms on Customer Environments and on the Cloud
- Implement UEBA and SIEM use cases and detect advanced threats with different data sets like Proxy, VPN, Firewall, DLP.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.