Senior Sales Engineer - U.K. Ireland
Location: , United Kingdom
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2022
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will conduct all pre-sales activities to support the Northeast territory. These activities include demonstrating the technical and business value of the Securonix solutions to potential clients and partners. This position requires that the candidate be a security industry subject matter expert and create content including blogs, white papers, and customer case studies.
- Use technical features to calculate and demonstrate business value.
- Assist Sales Executives to show the business reason and value documentation for the customer.
- Conduct presentations at local/regional/national conferences to evangelize Securonix products and messaging.
- Support the business by training and enabling Securonix partners and customers through workshops and other exercises.
- Quarterback RFP responses and coordinate with proper internal resources.
- Manage POC project deliverables and timeline and shorten sales cycle when possible.
- Coordinate and request company resources for POC (avoid POCs if possible).
- Build win-win relationships with external customers/prospects as well as internal departments (Partners, Delivery, Architecture, GTE, etc).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect and/or client facing Cyber-Security Consultant.
- Successful track record of new business production in several industries and ability to exceed quotas.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills. Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals.
- Technical understanding of cyber security products, methods, and technology trends in current market.
- Understanding of networking, application security, SIEM, and OS in a medium to senior level capacity.