Security Analyst Intern
Location: Trenton, NJ, United States
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2021
The Security Analyst Intern will support various pre-sales activities to support the Northeast territory. These activities include answering Security Questionnaires, RFP's, building Demo's and other tools to support the customer engagements.
- Support presales team in preparation of content for customer meetings
- Support presales team in development of RFP responses and coordinate with proper internal resources.
- Support presales team in building compelling demonstrations of Securonix product related to various insider threat and cyber security threat detection.
- Support Presales team in developing new marketing content and collateral such as whitepapers and presentations for webinars.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills. Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals.
- Enrolled in a Information Security, Computer Science or Information Systems Management degree.
- Technical understanding of cyber security products, methods, and technology trends in current market.
- Understanding of networking, application security, SIEM, and OS in a medium to senior level capacity.