Customer Success Manager - Federal
Location: Richmond, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for providing a world-class SAAS customer experience, delivering value to our client community for the investment they make in our products and services. As a part of Securonix’s Customer first mindset, Customer Success Managers build thriving client partnerships, aligning customer business goals to an accelerated approach that maximizes value realization from Securonix’s Industry leading next-gen SIEM solution. The Customer Success discipline ensures high customer satisfaction levels, successful engagement with our platform and products, increased retention and driven growth by up-sell’s, and a consistently strong actualization of value.Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Advocate for customers by channeling the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to drive best practices, aligning their business roadmap with our platforms and solutions.
- Engage consistently with customers throughout the customer journey to ensure alignment on actual vs. expected outcomes especially during the customer on-boarding and value actualization stages.
- Continuously assess the health of the customer and diagnose the issues as accurately as possible to develop and execute GET-WELL-PLAN’s when an account is un-healthy.
- Enabling the customer by demonstrating how to use SNYPR effectively to solve for specific use cases.
- Work collaboratively across the Securonix organization to amplify the impact of client feedback, ensuring customer questions, comments, and concerns lead to consolidated, actionable plans that deliver results.
- Partner extensively with the internal stakeholders to support account teams in conducting business reviews and structured engagements that deliver valuable business insights and roadmap alignment.
- Design, develop, and deliver customer success engagements and campaigns that mitigate risk, reduce churn, drive referrals, and maximize growth on the account by up-selling products and services.
- Monitor client EPS usage and license usage against what has been purchased, and pave the path for expansion essentially securing up-sell opportunities.
- Maintain industry and technical knowledge by attending workshops and reviewing relevant publications, establishing networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- CSM’s need to be technically oriented to interact with the SDM’s to ensure the customer onboarding is performed within the agreed upon time frame.
- 3+ years of work experience in Information Security and Program Management; experience and/or knowledge within Security Operations Center (SOC) environment preferred
- 3+ years experience working with SIEM / SOAR technologies
- Experience working with / or for Managed Security Service Providers is a big plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (Cybersecurity / Data Science preferred)
- Ability and desire to operate within a start-up, fast-paced organization, highly transparent and collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Ability to lead across multiple disciplines and ensure program success
- Preferable experience in threat intelligence, cyber, end-point, network security
- Teamwork & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Cybersecurity certifications like CISSP / CISM or equivalent
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Gross Revenue Retention (GRR) for individual assigned account portfolio.
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR) inclusive of expansions and growth of client relationships.
- Customer Health inclusive of client satisfaction measures including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.