Software Developer - SDET
Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Dec 6, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Understanding of Systems Programming. Need to be knowledgeable in, include understanding of networking fundamentals and memory.
- Design, build and maintain test automation on saas based platform especially single and multitenant scenario. Experience with designing and building Frameworks which can process and validate massive amounts of data in real-time.
- API Driven Testing Experience. Expertise on developing test automation and working with HTTP APIs, such as REST.
- Proficient in bitbucket and CI-CD tools like Jenkins. Develop and evolve test frameworks, tools, infrastructure, and CI systems.
- Desire to engage with customers and participate in validating patches and maintenance releases. Incorporate telemetry data into test design.
- Mentor Coach junior team members and involve in hiring critical talent for the team
- Passionate at SDET engineering.
- Experience in building/improving test automation frameworks. 8+ years experience developing test automation in Java, Codecept JS and Selenium
- Experience with Big Data Ingestion Frameworks, such as Kafka or equivalent
- Experience with Big Data Processing Frameworks, such as Spark or equivalent
- Distributed System Experience working on distributed systems like AWS Cloud
- Expertise with Docker and any container orchestration
- Solid experience in DevOps and CI/CD related technologies.
- Expertise on test-driven development, developing different levels of automated tests, such as unit test, functional test, integration test, system test, or performance / load test
- Expertise on test-driven development, developing during build/deployment of Microservices roll out
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Bachelor’s in CS degree; 3+ years related experience.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.