Description Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We are looking for a Sr. Corporate Recruiter - Sales and Marketing to support and facilitate the growth plans in the coming months.
- Effectively consult with your hiring managers & leadership team to understand their talent needs and build a staffing plan.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned client groups.
- Become an expert in Securonix technology, new products, and applications.
- Effectively use our ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards and continually search for creative ways to find the best talent.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high-quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (15+) simultaneously with attention to meeting customer deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop creative methods to fill candidate pipeline.
- 8+ years of previous full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on sales and marketing in a hyper growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting Sales and Marketing professionals at all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams including executive leadership.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- High integrity; high degree of professionalism and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.