Senior Software Engineer
Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer with knowledge of all stages of software development. This individual will work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our NextGen SIEM 2.0 Technology product.
- Design, develop and maintain Securonix’s NextGen SIEM 2.0 Technology.
- Design, develop, maintain products to build large scale terabytes of indexes while giving fast searching in Java.
- Working with big data technologies KAFKA, SPARK, SOLR, HDFS, IMPALA / HIVE / SPARK SQL.
- Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
- Work on Securonix’s cloud to debug real-time customer issues and solve them.
- 5+ years of JAVA development experience, Agile Development a plus
- Strong logic skills for code design and implementation.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Hands on experience with Kafka, Spark, HBase and Redis
- Good knowledge of SQL, advanced data structures, design patterns, object-oriented principles.
- Experience with API, SDKs and third-party integration.
- Java 7 and 8, SQL, Scala.
- Frameworks: Hibernate, JBPM, Solr APIs, Spark ML.
- Database: MySql, PostgreSQL.
- Version Control: SVN, GitHub.
- Experience with Kafka, SOLR, ELK Stack.
- Experience in JUnit, machine learning, AWS.
- Experience in Java GC Tuning and performance analysis.
- Experience in setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining Hadoop components.