Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Manager role models passion, accountability and creativity while leading an inclusive and diverse team in solving ongoing operational challenges. The goal for the Software Delivery division of the CSE Team is keeping our cloud on the latest and most stable version of the software.
As the Manager of Software Delivery team, you will lead our DevOps, Production Engineering,
and Service Operation team that design, implement, and operate our hybrid-cloud infrastructure. You will lead the team of experienced DevOps to modernize, implement, optimize, and support our tools that provide building blocks for our team to improve productivity.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience developing operational-based tools, managing hybrid/multi-cloud environments in a highly available, large scale, and global organization. We are looking for a humble Servant Leader, results-driven, customer-centric, and takes ownership and accountability with a mindset that anything is possible.
This is a great opportunity to lead the CSE Engineering team to provide Software management services to platform processing over a 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
- You will design, develop and run a common automation model to deliver Automation for different services and a continuous delivery pipeline for all engineering teams.
- Build, manage, and lead an engineering team with an execution focus
- A strong command of software-automation and deployment systems.
- Lead day-to-day direction of Software Delivery Team in development and operations of services that provide CI/CD and DevOps enabling services.
- Plan and Manage releases in production
- Communicate effectively with other Operations, Engineering team, QA, PMs and members of the leadership team
- Manage feature roadmaps and progress for features owned by team
- Strong technical and people leadership skills
- Work with developers and management to design and implement delivery pipelines
- Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster and more efficiently
- Lead the changes in product DevOps to restructure and automate deployment with full roll back practices.
- Help drive strategic improvements in systems, processes, and practices
- Work with key members of the architect team to define and drive DevOps technical strategy and architectural direction
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Stay current on advancements in infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise
- Architect solutions that advance the trustability, lineage, quality, security, ownership and governance of data from cradle to grave
- Design and develop cutting-edge data solution targets, using existing and emerging technology platform.
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise business and product owners on the technical and business value of proposals, including appropriate tradeoffs, risks and opportunities.
- Provide technical leadership to the design, development, testing and implementation of solutions to crucial business problems through thoughtful use of modern technology
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences, including executives, business leaders, product managers, legal experts, security specialists and software engineers
- Define, structure and plan work independently
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent, preferred Masters Degree
- 10+ years of experience leading teams across and at least 6+ years of experience in managing DevOps and cloud operations. Your people leadership history ideally includes leading during transformational change.
- Part of transformation programs, migrating to Cloud platforms, with strong preference and experience in AWS.
- Expertise in CI/CD environments and working with the engineering teams to accelerate the efforts to design and operate cloud services.
- Hands-on experience in deployment orchestration technologies like Docker Container, Rancher, Kubernetes, Kops, Helmchart
- Your experience must include designing and building automation for building, deploying and scaling of heterogeneous environments.
- Strong experience in setup and managing DevTest (Pre-Production) and Production environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related experience.
- Prior experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc is highly desired.
- Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Firecracker).
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory.
- 6+ years in DevOps, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering role with experience in planning, integrating and operating.
- Leaders who is passionate in exploring new technologies and the willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant.
- Working in a fast paced, OKR driven organization that continuously looks for helping engineering teams to be efficient and optimal in cloud.
- Strong understanding of software development, debugging, optimization, and/or troubleshooting - hands-on experience with common programming languages preferred
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.