Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The activities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Securonix Snypr application
- Plan and modify product configuration to meet customer needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions and approaches with the product team
- Participate in a 24x7 shift rotation; as well as on-call rotation to support site or system outages
- Provide Tier 2 level support: research, diagnose and resolve complex technical issues with our application. Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround
- Work with internal and external organizations such as Development, QA and Operations teams
- Prepare RCA documents and participate in Post Implementation Review and Problem Management processes
- Prioritize and manage assigned support tickets while adhering to department service level agreements
- Maintain positive attitude and advocate for the customer through product issue resolution
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary, file bug tickets, escalate cases to engineering and provide necessary documentation
- Work directly with customers to resolve P1 & P2 issues
- Document SOPs / KBs articles with a focus on “shift left” to our L1 team of repeatable incident triage and resolution processes
- Consistently meet or exceed SLA obligations
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar (Cybersecurity / Data Science preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in application technical support, development and operations
- 3+ years’ experience using Service Management / ticketing tools.
- Knowledge of IT Security and MySQL and Linux is a must
- Experience in Data/Device Integration and security architecture
- Experience with scripting / programming languages like Bash, Python, Java etc.
- Experience in working with Hadoop ‘big data’ technologies
- Strong analytical skills to understand data and come up with use cases to build security portfolio for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex)
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and interpreting complex data to provide resolution for data-related issues
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Experience in IT Service Management fundamentals – including Incident, Problem, & Change Management.
- Experience engaging directly with B2B customers. Ability to fine tune your message for both technical and business audiences.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience supporting a SaaS Application
- Good knowledge of IT security / Firewalls / Security audit logs / Malware / Unix and Windows System security events
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.