Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sector.
You will have the opportunity to learn:
1. About the Cyber Security landscape and sector-specific domains.
2. About SIEM, and its role in Cyber Security.
3. Configure, Administrate, and Use SIEM with other Cyber Security tools to detect real-time attacks.
4. How to create use cases, rules, onboard log sources.
5. How to use Hadoop, AWS, cloud, Linux, DB, and all other relevant technologies and tools.
1. Bachelor's degree in 2020/2021 with a Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology
2. Passion to learn Cyber Security tools and relevant technologies.
3. Basic understanding and knowledge of Linux operating system CLI commands.
4. Basic strong knowledge of DDL/DML queries on any DB Engine.
1. Any cyber security certifications.
2. Linux administration training or certifications.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.