Come join Securonix’s new SRE/ Operations team working on a new SaaS Cloud Product, Securonix Cloud. Work on a small team with a big impact that designs cloud product implementations for our software engineering, architecture group and infrastructure teams. You’ll design and implement the Observability, Monitoring , Alerting and Log aggregation, End to End for the infrastructure , that runs all of our cloud products. Projects include: scale-to-zero, disaster recovery, application resiliency, cost controls and best use of cloud provider services. You’ll create architecture designs, High Availability Systems, Blue Green Deployments.
- DevOps / Cloud Production Support and SRE
- You will be part of the SRE team which is responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
- SREs will collaborate with Tech Leader, business leaders in building and running sustainable production systems, which can evolve and adapt to changes in a global business environment
- A Site Reliability Engineering team prioritizes reliability work using service level objectives (SLOs). SLOs are specific means of measuring the performance of the site, system, or service and are based on service level indicators (SLIs), which measure the service level provided to customers. Ultimately, these are used to create service level agreements (SLAs), which are the promises made to customers. The SLAs are the most lenient and the SLOs the most strict, to make sure we hold ourselves to a higher level of accountability than we promise our customers
- Design and contribute to Disaster Recovery and document the DR Plans and Architecture across the Infrastructure by working closely with the Development /Product Teams
- Act as an SME for end-to-end cloud architecture including networking, provisioning, access, compute and storage for Cloud Engineering and product management teams
- Ensure best practices for build and deploy tool chains for containers in a cloud environment like AWS
- Originate solutions architecture and evaluate alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud deployment models
- Help define good design patterns and solutions for high availability, disaster recovery for applications and orchestration systems like Kubernetes
- Drive scope, requirements analysis and technical design for application build, product configuration, testing and deployment
- Provide forward thinking thought leadership with fellow team members solving complex business requirements and how technology can contribute to these efforts
- Ensure cloud architecture documents and designs reflect current decisions and models
- Participate in the Cloud Architecture Review Board
- 7 or more years experience with at least two disciplines including SRE, Cloud ( AWS, GCP, Azure etc ) Network management, InfraStructure as Code, Application development, Kubernetes, Containers,(Docker) software architecture, virtualization, Internet/CDN
- 3 or more years working experience with Monitoring Tools ( DataDog, Dynatrace, Grafana, NewRelic, AppDynamics) ,AWS( EC2, EBS, ElasticSearch, EKS, MSK, S-3 ) designing for cost, resiliency