Location: Addison, TX, United States
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2021
Description We are looking for team members who can contribute to the Incident management team’s best process and help us build a strong Incident management practice. This is a relatively new team - so we're looking for candidates who can help us grow. Responsibilities -
- Execute the procedures and policies to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to customers (both internal and external) and adherence to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment.
- Manage incident bridge calls, maintain incident white board/notes, coordinate resources required to work the incident.
- Communicating with the Incident Process Owner. Report team KPIs to internal/external stakeholders.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreements are met. Focus on ensuring that the customers' needs are satisfied.
- Take ownership of support tickets, adhering to SLAs and resolution time commitments. Ability to manage ticket priorities based on urgency and customer profile.
- Manage the escalation of issues when SLAs may be breached. Actively drive the closure of assigned tickets. Follow up with resolver teams on assigned tickets for updates / closure.
- Create periodic reports regarding ticket assignment, update and closure. Ensure complete handover at shift change.
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process. Work directly with process owners and stakeholders in process documentation and process improvement methodology. Assigned shift may include weekends and/or on-call schedule to meet business needs.
- The candidate should have worked in an Incident Manager or similar crisis manager role for at least 5-7 years.
- Expertise with Cloud/SaaS based support, hosting provider or Managed services providers is highly valued.
- Ability to collaborate well with different people and teams across different time zones.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; customers, technical staff, and senior management.
Self-motivated, flexible, and a team player with the ability to produce quality results in a dynamic set up.
- College degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical discipline preferred.
- ITIL Certification.
- Bi-lingual English & Spanish is a plus.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.