Location: Pune, MH, India
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Securonix Engineering team is looking for an Manager, DevOps, who is passionate about DevOps and who has lead transformational projects transitioning to the cloud and run operations of a billion dollar business in a cloud environment.
You will work in a fast-growing business which needs to scale quickly and deliver products to the market with speed. We are looking for hands-on leader who has experience building automation for Software delivery and automating the complete CI/CD pipeline.
This is a great opportunity to lead Engineering team to provide Software management services to platform processing over a 100 million transactions and terabytes of data per day, leverage open source technologies, and work on challenging and business-impacting projects.
- You will design, develop and run a common automation model to deliver Automation for different services and a continuous delivery pipeline for all engineering teams.
- Build, manage, and lead an engineering team with an execution focus
- Lead day-to-day direction of CI/CD Engineering Team in development and operations of services that provide CI/CD and DevOps enabling services to Securonix Product Engineering teams
- Communicate effectively with other engineering team, QA, PMs and members of the leadership team
- Manage feature roadmaps and progress for features owned by team
- Strong technical and people leadership skills
- Work with developers and management to design and implement delivery pipelines
- Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster and more efficiently
- Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience leading teams across and at least 6+ years of experience in managing DevOps and cloud operations. Your people leadership history ideally includes leading during transformational change.
- Part of transformation programs, migrating to Cloud platforms, with strong preference and experience in AWS.
- Expertise in CI/CD environments and working with the engineering teams to accelerate the efforts to design and operate cloud services.
- Hands-on experience in deployment orchestration technologies like Docker Container, Rancher, Kubernetes, Kops, Helmchart
- Your experience must include designing and building automation for building, deploying and scaling of heterogeneous environments.
- Strong experience in setup and managing DevTest (Pre-Production) and Production environment
- Strong experience in implementing continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Leaders who is passionate in exploring new technologies and the willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant.
- Working in a fast paced, OKR driven organization that continuously looks for helping engineering teams to be efficient and optimal in cloud.
- Strong understanding of software development, debugging, optimization, and/or troubleshooting - hands-on experience with common programming languages preferred