Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Create and update technical documentation, including: online help, installation, integration, system administration, and user guides, while adhering to design, development, and writing standards, and delivering a high-quality product by specified dates.
- Research, gather, and organize technical information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and simplify the information for both internal and end users.
- Organize and maintain an online document repository.
- Education: BA / BS degree.
- Experience: 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing technical writing deliverables within tight timelines and with conflicting priorities.
- Skills: Experience using MadCap Flare, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite, and SnagIt
- Domain Knowledge: Information security technologies like Arcsight/QRadar SIEM,Splunk (Preferred)
- Experience with Linux and/or Hadoop is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning new products, tools, and technologies.
- Experience in writing documents catering to a technical audience (developers, implementation team) for installing, operating, and debugging software products. (Required)
- Knowledge of technical documentation and development processes. (Required)
- Ability to participate in documentation peer review process; review content written by peers and edit the work of others to ensure a uniform voice throughout all documents and products.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new information and use it to create accurate and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and technical communication skills.
- Strong critical, analytical, and correlative thinking.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work with other departments in order to improve documentation.
- Innovative and creative thinker who believes in the team concept.
- Experience in preparing and revising images for use in documentation.
- Strong and consistent attention to technical and procedural detail.
- Flexibility in working schedule. (Required)
- Must be a self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.