Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to support Workforce Planning initiatives and other talent related processes including Performance Management, Talent Management, and Succession Planning. Support tasks include data compilation, manager education, communications, and tracking of status completion.
- Compiles and analyzes people data to develop insights to help shape a business unit’s people strategy. Provides analytics, trends, feedback and other data to HR Business Partners to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of HR programs and processes.
- Runs monthly and ad hoc reports for business leaders and HRBPs, including, team rosters, new hire information, terminations, and position change information. Supports general data requests and org modeling exercises. Assist in compiling and updating organizational charts.
- Helps to drive engagement activities within a business unit, including compiling and distributing engagement survey results. Leads action planning sessions with teams, including compiling & sharing engagement best practices.
- Provides manager coaching on the performance improvement plan process.
- Ensures that employee data is accurate. Works with HR Business Services teams as needed to identify and resolve issues. Actively leverages HR technology in order to drive value and results.
- Serves as a resource for managers on HR-related questions and issues, providing direction on processes and guiding to appropriate HR contact. Guides the escalation and resolution of HR questions, issues and requests to the appropriate channels (e.g. HR Service Center), by acting as a champion of the HR shared services delivery model.
- Partners with employee relations on employee investigations and employee issues where appropriate.
- Collaborates with appropriate parties and escalates issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in an HR concentration such as an HR generalist, employee relations, labor relations, training and development, OD/OE, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation, benefits, talent management and/or talent acquisition OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 4 years of experience in any of the above HR concentrations.
- Experience using analytical skills.
- Experience communicating with impact and utilizing strong collaborating and influencing skills.
- Experience collaborating with business management teams and forging strong relationships.
- Experience with best practices to support development and execution of HR strategy, policy and practice.
- Experience with procedures for employee relations, talent acquisition, training, compensation, benefits and HRIS systems.
- Experience delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to various audience levels within an organization.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in an HR concentration such as an HR generalist, employee relations, labor relations, training and development, OD/OE, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation, benefits, talent management and/or talent acquisition, OR an Associate’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in any of the above HR concentrations, OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 6 years of experience in any of the above HR concentrations.
- Certification as a PHR or SPHR as granted by HRCI.
- Experience working with HR technology including Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.