Senior Technical Community Manager
Securonix, the market leader in advanced analytics and SIEM detection, enables customers with world class risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps our clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
Securonix is looking for an experienced, high performing professional to support our leadership position of providing next generation Cloud based SIEM & UEBA solutions for the Enterprise and MSSP market. The Community Manager will help lead Securonix to achieve its strategic goals associated with cloud security market leadership. S/he will lead the effort to create and drive next level execution of a comprehensive, multi-platform technical community to support solution adoption, customer satisfaction and thought leadership.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Training and Documentation team in facilitating the establishment and propagation of technical communication via multiple methods and platforms. All your activity will be focused on providing engaging, innovative and effective content and interaction opportunities for to our Customer, Partner and Internal audiences. Our behavior analytics, cloud based SIEM, and advanced detection capabilities differentiate Securonix from other offerings.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leveraging your background to suggest a forum / collaboration platform that the community will be built upon.
• Collaborate with Customer Success/Support stakeholders to establish relevant communication/information streams to Customer and Partner audiences.
• Engage with Sales and Marketing teams to design impactful community events to build brands awareness, inspire customer “delight” and increase market share.
• Build relationships with customers, partners, and industry professionals.
• Design and implement effective campaigns and programs to promote community usage.
• Provide input and assist in building in product capabilities in coordination with other Training and Documentation team members.
• Establish a community driven analytics program to track feedback and other community-based analytics.
• Coordinate user group activity and interactive sessions with Product Management.
• Liaise with internal IT teams to support Information/Knowledge management initiatives.
• Provide updates and community “pulse” reporting to Senior Leadership.
• Establish yourself as the “face” and lead of the Securonix Technical Community.
• 5+ years work experience as a Community Manager
• Strong background and experience in technology. Support of Information Security vendors/products is a plus.
• Proven work experience in designing and deploying community initiatives including planning webcasts and related events, moderating online forums and managing communication streams (emails, notification, blogs/newsletter)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze and report on customer/partner trends based on analytics and feedback.
• Experience building a technical community from the ground up, including technology and tool selection
• An undergraduate degree is highly preferred (Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or the equivalent) and/or 5+ years of relevant experience years