ecuronix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
What You Will Do:
- Support Sales Engineers with solution selling into prospect account base and lead planning, preparation, and execution on complex and strategic deals.
- Support and direct sales engineering teams on the correct planning and design of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure solutions for complex POCs.
- Be the regional lead in research, development, and adherence to application standards and patterns, application portfolio strategy for solutions, security tools integrations, and infrastructure.
- Participate in the design review process and support the overall Enterprise Architecture Management process with the local sales teams.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients; Track industry developments and trends on products, services, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies
- Understand customer requirements and pain points, mapping these to product inconsistencies or weaknesses and work closely with product management on ensuring a solid strategy for development.
- Work proactively with QA and development teams to troubleshoot and support the path-to-resolution on complex product issues.
- Develop Solution Architecture Models and Documentation (key written project deliverables) where required and oversee and approve the creation of architecture documentation.
- Act as a lead communication channel between the market needs and the development teams for product enhancements and roadmap creation.
- Support sales engineering in delivering impactful demos and presentations to clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Understand the customer use cases and work with pre-sales to ensure they’re correctly mapped and conveyed as a solution to the customer.
- Work with the customer to understand the new requirements post implementation and provide appropriate solutions within the product or suggest new requirements of the product to the engineering team.
- Work with the customer to understand the new requirements post implementation and provide appropriate solutions within the product or suggest new requirements of the product to the engineering team
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of progressive experience in a combination of development, design, infrastructure and/or related IT and Security disciplines.
- Must have at least 5 years of direct infrastructure, system, application and/or other security solution architecture experience.
- Keen understanding of multiple, diverse security integrations and automation (SOAR), security tools (SIEM, EDR, UEBA, TIP, CMDB, NAC, etc.), and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Possess an understanding of both the Incident Response Lifecycle and Threat Intelligence Lifecycle Process.
- Hands-On experience with SIEM Vendors/Tooling such as: Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, RSA, Exabeam.
- Experience with SOAR, IR Vendors/Tooling such as: Demisto, Phantom, Siemplify, IBM Resilient, Swimlane.
- Experience with Threat Intel Vendors/Tooling such as: MISP, Anomali Threatstream, ThreatConnect, Threat Quotient.
- Experience with TI Feeds, Enrichment Vendors/Tooling such as: VirusTotal, FireEye, Recorded Future, Hybrid Analysis.
- Experience with EDR, Other Vendors/Tooling such as: Tanium, CarbonBlack, Crowdstrike, Symantec, AlienVault.
- Familiarity in scripting and Object Oriented Programming with Python, other programming languages, and REST APIs would be a bonus (or willingness to learn!)
- Strong experience in security solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles.
- Experience leading security teams is a plus, especially hands-on and able to coach teams on new technologies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise network architecture, operating system concepts and IT Security.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.