Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sector.
Senior - Full Stack Developer
This position of a Full Stack Developer is an integral part of our Professional Services team. In this cross- functional role, you will work with threat labs, data scientists, and customer facing teams to develop custom applications with appealing visual design. You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third- party libraries. Python, Pandas & Dash are required.
● Work with cross-functional teams to understand, refine and implement custom applications
● Develop RESTful services and APIs for ingesting, querying, and visualizing data
● Contribute to the full software lifecycle including design, development of backend and frontend,
documentation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
● Collaborate with colleagues in design and code reviews
● Test software to ensure data integrity and efficiency
● Dash, Plotly, Python, Pandas
● Familiarity with common stacks and knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries such
● Some experience programming in at least two languages such as C#, Python, PowerShell Java
● Knowledge of JS frameworks (React, Angular,Node.js) and adaptive web design principles
● Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB) and UI/UX design
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.