Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities.
The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- As a Lead Performance QA Engineer, you will be the owner of performance testing/engineering activities in every release of a product.
- Sign off every release with performance results, capacity planning for all the services.
- Develop and maintain a performance testing suite to put a load via both UI, API interfaces and monitor product performance in QA environment.
- Recommend performance bottlenecks and suggest solutions to the development team to improve product performance.
- Performance engineer will analyse production usage using logs and resource utilization. So that any incident is prevented on production before customers report them.
- Diagnose environmental issues and report them to the platform team. Help QA or product team in similar activities on other environments of the same product.
- Collaborate with SRE to find performance issues on production and prevent them.
- Additional activity, mentor other performance engineers from other product teams to standardize performance best practices.
- Improvise synthetic monitoring, Kibana monitoring and help DevOps, SRE team to take useful insights from production.
Qualifications And Skills:
- 10 to 15 years of experience with performance testing and benchmarking in a QA application environment.
- Experience in doing performance benchmark testing on applications developed in technologies like Apache Kafka, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Oracle, Solr, Apache Spark, AWS EMR, Cloudera, Hadoop.
- Experience with developing performance frameworks for web-based and API based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with performance test tools (JMeter, Gatling, etc)
- Strong experience with performance monitoring tools (like AppDynamics, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK etc.)
- Java Performance profiling experience
- Strong Application and Database debugging experience
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) and SQL queries.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Java, Python programming are a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud computing concepts on AWS
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.