Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitating financial review meetings with our Business and Finance team to support decision making.
- Present financial analysis, insights, to leadership on spend management and provide recommendations for changes to future strategy
- Creating and improving financial metrics, reports and scorecards.
- Developing and leveraging relationships throughout the organizational structure.
- Being comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management.
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
- Standardize and automate Cloud financial reports.
- Create periodic Cloud spend reports and monitor the spend to ensure awareness of cost trending
- Detect unexpected spikes in consumption across company to identify non-budgeted expenses
- Create, implement and monitor cost alarms in the public cloud.
- Report on financial performance and lead in the preparation of biweekly, monthly, and annual financial reviews, identifying and quantifying financial risks and opportunities
- Own and drive projects during planning and forecasting cycles
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to management
- Partner with finance peers and the business to drive financial improvements in the business
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science). Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
- SQL skills and understanding of databases/ data-warehousing concept
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Cloud Native costing tools experience is a plus
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) cost analysis, SaaS Recurring Revenue or Project-related experience
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and related skills
- Strong customer obsession and passion for solving customer issues
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and keen business acumen; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to end-results
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
- Advanced Excel skills