Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will conduct all pre-sales activities to support the Singapore territory. These activities include demonstrating the technical and business value of the Securonix solutions to potential clients and partners. This position requires that the candidate be a security industry subject matter expert and create content including blogs, white papers, and customer case studies.
- Use technical features to calculate and demonstrate business value.
- Assist Sales Executives to show the business reason and value documentation for the customer.
- Conduct presentations at local/regional/national conferences to evangelize Securonix products and messaging.
- Support the business by training and enabling Securonix partners and customers through workshops and other exercises.
- Quarterback RFP responses and coordinate with proper internal resources.
- Manage POC project deliverables and timeline and shorten sales cycle when possible.
- Coordinate and request company resources for POC (avoid POCs if possible).
- Build win-win relationships with external customers/prospects as well as internal departments (Partners, Delivery, Architecture, GTE, etc).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect and/or client facing Cyber-Security Consultant.
- Successful track record of new business production in several industries and ability to exceed quotas.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills. Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals.
- Technical understanding of cyber security products, methods, and technology trends in the current market.
- Understanding of networking, application security, SIEM, and OS in a medium to senior level capacity.
- SIEM or UEBA deployment experience
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.