Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real-time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Software Engineer will be responsible for technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform. This position will be specifically responsible for providing technical leadership for the next generation of microservices and migration strategies. Including working with the UI/UX team to develop worldwide services for the fast-growing Securonix platform.
- Develop state of the art solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies and cloud platforms (AWS)
- Mentor developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the agile teams
- Implement cost-effective and performant software solutions leveraging the latest design standards and software development patterns
- Work with leaders and product teams to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members
- Participate in strategic projects that improve operational efficiency
- Communicate and negotiate effectively between teams and departments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent Java certification
- 5+ years developing server-side applications with Java/J2EE
- 3+ years using a relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL) and NoSQL (Mongo/Dynamo)
- 3+ years developing with Spring and Spring Boot developing REST API endpoints
- 2+ years developing in a modern cloud environment (AWS Preferred)
- Strong understanding of working with a team that implements CI/CD pipeline automation, unit/integration testing and modern development practices such as Test-Driven Development and microservices architecture
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience creating unit tests using JUnit and Jasmine
- Experience with pipeline automation tools, orchestration, and containerization
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.