You will be part of the Securonix Threat Labs team (STL) which is responsible for all content created within the Snypr platform.
- Build or enhance governance tools to ensure clean change management of code base and infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve the continuous Integration environment and improvements
- Interact with Development, QA and Operations teams
- Help drive strategic improvements in systems, processes, and practices
- Work with key members of the architect team to define and drive DevOps technical strategy and architectural direction
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Stay current on advancements in infrastructure landscape and influence adoption across enterprise
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Support existing IT staff in growth of their SRE and DevOps skills and build a culture of automation
- Provide 24X 7 production support for applications and infrastructure.
- Lead and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation to support site or system outages.
- Consistently meet or exceed SLA obligations.
- Cloud/AWS Governance, Security and automation to continuously improve operational excellence and delivery time to market.
- Help develop threat detection content for different technologies
- Validate and improvise existing and new detection content in lab environment
- Help setup detection lab
- Work towards improving detection engineering processes
- Implement prototype enhancement and analytics to improve detection capability of Snypr platform
- Build scripts/tools for automation of in-house projects
- Experience with scripting and automation using Shell scripts, Python and/or Powershell
- Working knowledge of code repositories like SVN and GIT
- Comfortable with CLI and Linux environments
- Working knowledge of MySQL queries
- Self-starter with the ability to solve complex problems and deliver innovative solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in development with frameworks such as Flask, Django
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations for data sciences.
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Preferred strong customer facing consulting skills preferred. Ability to fine tune your message for both technical and business audiences.
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is highly desired.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, AWS ECS
Years of experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.