Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix is hiring a Director of Solutions Architecture to join and lead our incredible team of talented technologists in Cloud Services Engineering [CSE] Team. The CSE team provides technology solutions that span the product lines and is responsible for the deployment, maintenance and improvement of siem service provided to customers.
In this role, you will lead the creation of data designs that transform our ecosystem to the next generation. Utilizing in-depth knowledge of data application infrastructure, open source technologies and data engineering, you will develop the strategy, achieve business and engineering buy-in, and monitor execution toward the target architecture across the enterprise.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, apply immediately to be considered!
• Develop Shared data domain target architecture by applying an in-depth understanding of the business strategy governing that area
• Provide thought leadership and technology architecture strategy for data storage , consumption in modern analytical and operational data platforms
• Architect solutions that advance the trustability, lineage, quality, security, ownership and governance of data from cradle to grave
• Design and develop cutting-edge data solution targets, using existing and emerging technology platforms
• Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise business and product owners on the technical and business value of proposals, including appropriate tradeoffs, risks and opportunities
• Provide technical leadership to the design, development, testing and implementation of solutions to crucial business problems through thoughtful use of modern technology
• Understand streaming analytics use-cases and data journey of the users and help identify ways we can make the workflow painless and delightful for users while still keeping ingestion architecture flexible
• Leverage sound judgment and problem solving to tackle some of Securonix's most critical data problem, recognizing and incorporating their broader implications
• Build awareness, increase knowledge and drive adoption of modern data technologies and architecture patterns, sharing customer and engineering benefits to gain buy-in
• Promote a culture of data engineering and architecture excellence and being well-managed, using opportunities to promote reuse of existing solutions where possible
• Work with data engineers, product owners and subject matter experts to understand complex technological and business environments and produce integrated end-to-end solution options
• Effectively communicate with and influence key stakeholders across the enterprise, at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
• Communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences, including executives, business leaders, product managers, legal experts, security specialists and software engineers
• Define, structure and plan work independently
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 10 years experience in data Engineering, Application Architecture or Infrastructure Solution design
• At least 5 years experience in data application design, development and messaging
• At least 3 years experience working with infrastructure and open source software
• At least 3 years experience working in an Agile environment
• Master’s Degree
• 12+ year of experience with Technology solutions in the following areas: Cloud Infrastructure, Container Platforms & Serverless, AWS/Azure/GCP or OpenStack, Data Analytics & Data Science platforms, Integration Services (RESTful API, data streams, files), Real-time monitoring and intelligence, or DevOps/CI/CD
• 8+ years experience developing with open source code
• 2+ years experience with Public Cloud implementations
• Passion for working with data at scale
• Hands on experience of developing distributed systems/databases (or other high scale data systems)
• Experience attracting, retaining, and developing top engineering and operations talent throughout the industry
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Held Director+ roles at consumer technology companies/cloud hosted infrastructure companies (Highly desirable)
• Dream big. Make big, bold moves to define and build the next generation of Streams infrastructure and inspire others to do so
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.