Securonix (securonix.com) is the market leader in entity and user behavior analytics offering risk mitigation, incident response and rapid detection of sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks. Securonix helps their clients across the globe address their cyber security needs including the detection of advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses, and enterprise and online fraud. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Job is to find, recruit and sign up high-quality MSSPs based in EMEA (Asia Pacific) to join the Securonix MSSP program.
- Candidate will research and identity High-Quality EMEA MSSPs.
- Candidate will recruit via phone calls, demonstrations and POC’s to join the Securonix MSSP program.
- Candidate will assist in the initial On Boarding process to ensure successful start to Partnership.
- Must have minimum 5+ years’ experience in working with Global Systems Integrators, MSSPs, Business Partners
- Must have a successful record of accomplishment of achieving or exceeding quota.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.