Critical Incident Manager - Cloud Operations
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2021
Description Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioural algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
We are looking for a Technical Incident Manager who has expertise in Cloud/SaaS, Infrastructure services or Linux platforms and got ability to collaborate with team members across geo.
- Execute the procedures and policies to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered to customers (both internal and external) and adherence to strict SLA’s in a 24x7x365 operational support environment.
- Complete understanding of our product and drive services to restoration.
- Leading and driving the resolver groups to obtain resolution and root cause.
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner. Report team KPIs to internal/external stakeholders.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected. Responsible to ensure that the needs of the client are being satisfied as custodian of the committed SLA's.
- Take ownership of support tickets, adhering to SLAs and resolution time commitments. Ability to manage ticket priorities based on urgency and customer profile.
- Create periodic reports regarding ticket assignment, update and closure. Ensure complete handover at shift change.
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process. Work directly with process owners and stakeholders in process documentation and process improvement methodology.
- Willingness to work in nights shifts or support 24 x 7 Coverage as per the Business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Certification.
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with trouble ticketing or escalation tools like (Jira,Remedy, ServiceNow, etc)
- The candidate should have worked as an Technical Incident Manager or similar crisis manager role for at least 4-6 years.
- Overall experience 6-10 years.
- Expertise with Cloud/SaaS provider, Infrastructure services or Linux platforms is highly valued.
- Ability to collaborate well with different teams across different time zones.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; customers, technical staff, and senior management.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a team player with the ability to produce quality results in a dynamic set up.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.