Description Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Securonix, the market leader in Security Analytics, has a critical need for a self-starting, highly motivated Security Engineer who can help provide the Securonix technology to our unique Federal customers. We are looking for a security professional that is eager and willing to support the field of behavioral analytics.
The role will demand interaction with large enterprises at Security Operations/Threat Analysis teams within the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Counterintelligence Teams that focus on Insider Threats. This individual will also work well with their extended Federal team as well as with Field teams on the commercial territory. The successful candidate will be results and team oriented, possess strong technical skills, combined with a proven ability to articulate, demonstrate, and support the use of security analytics such as behavior analysis and other advanced signature-less threat detection techniques.
- Engage with the customer as the technical engineer for all aspects of the Securonix platform
- Assigned customer areas to support where in conjunction with the Securonix Support team will ensure customer satisfaction long term
- Support Securonix seminars and trade shows
- Engage with newly signed enterprise customers as a Securonix Subject Matter Expert to implement Securonix
- Support the Security Analytics Platform for Federal customers. Implementation activities include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customization, testing, and documentation.
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in developing new customer use cases, designs, proof of concepts and implementation
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
Most importantly, be ready to make a difference in the Federal Government! We believe Securonix is the next generation of leading platforms on the cutting edge to secure the infrastructure of our Country. If you are ready for an exciting journey in behavioral analytics, we look forward to you being part of our team!
- REQUIRED: Currently hold an active Top Secret SCI clearance
- 5+ Years of successful security engineering experience
- Work in the Behavioral Analytics field a major plus
- Technical background in IT security, preferably SIEM, SOC and/or Insider Threat area
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.)
- Knowledge of MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat and Linux
- Knowledge of SIEM, DLP, IAM and leading security products in most enterprise environments
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to travel 10% of the time possible in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics or other technical field
- Leading Security Certification preferred including CISSP, CEH, or GIAC related certifications
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.