Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
What you can expect:
Securonix is a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success.
- Help us build a new support & operations team that knows how to have fun while working hard.
- Learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to grow with Securonix and develop their career.
- A culture built around providing a quality customer care experience.
- A no-fault environment focused on continuous improvement.
What you’ll do:
The Service Owner is accountable for a specific service (Ingestion, Search, Analytics) within Securonix regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities reside. To ensure that a service is managed with a business focus, the definition of a single point of accountability is absolutely essential to provide the level of attention and focus required for its delivery. The Service Owner is responsible for continuous improvement and the management of change affecting the services under their care. The Service Owner is a primary stakeholder in all of the IT processes which enable or support it
- Incident Management: Chairs the crisis management team for high-priority incidents impacting the service owned.
- Problem Management: Plays a major role in establishing the root cause and proposed permanent fix for the service being evaluated.
- Release Management: Is a key stakeholder in determining whether a new release affecting a service in production is ready.
- Change Management: Participates in Change Advisory Board decisions, approving changes to the services they own.
- Configuration Management: Ensures that all groups which maintain the data and relationships for the service architecture they are responsible for having done so with the level of integrity required.
- Service Level Management: Acts as the single point of contact for a specific service, and ensures that the Service Catalog is accurate in relationship to their service. Accountable for all SLA/OLA standards and deadlines
- Availability and Capacity: Reviews technical data from a domain perspective to ensure that the needs of the overall service are being met.
- Service Continuity: Understands and is responsible for ensuring that all elements required to restore their service are known and in place in the event of a crisis.
- Financial Management: Assists in defining and tracking the cost models in relationship to how their service is costed and recovered.
- The service owner will manage Technical & Operational leaders of the CSE Team, Manage the DevOps and automation requirements of the service, Work with corresponding engineering leaders of the service.
- Develop and drive service improvement initiatives through increased automation, process improvement and skill development
- Serve as a point of escalation for executive leadership, Customer Success teams and customers
What you bring:
- Technical skills
- 10+ years of end-to-end experience in delivering large and complex IT software and infrastructure projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- 3+ years’ experience leading critical business applications as a SaaS platform.
- Experience with one of our competitors: Splunk, Exabeam, Rapid7 or LogRythm.
- Experience deploying SIEM, sizing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience on AWS
- Experience on Visualizations tools such as Splunk Search, Elastic Search, Grafana.
- Experience with Linux, AWS, Hadoop and MySQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related experience preferred.
- Experience managing 24*7 operations for customers.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated with positive attitude and should be able to work across global time zones.
- A willingness to demonstrate ownership of problems. And mistakes.
- A desire to collaborate with others – both on your team as well as other teams.
- The ability to aggressively drive solutions to problems while maintaining a collaborative approach.
- A desire to be responsible for the work effort of others. Experience directing the efforts of others as either a senior resource, team lead or supervisor/manager, or demonstrated readiness to assume this responsibility.
- Experience interviewing and making hiring recommendations; supervising the performance of others; identifying and directing performance improvement efforts.
- Proven work experience as a Process Engineer, Process Designer, Business Operations or Customer Success Operations leader
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the business impact of operations issues and the ability to identify, create and execute a remediation plan.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.